Copying forms or learning plans allows you to use pre-existing forms rather than creating each form or learning plan from scratch.
We recommend starting with one student and using that student as the model student for OYAP and WEA forms for instance (e.g. for the WEA, copying fields like insurance coverage, placement dates, and schedule from one student to another). For learning plans, the copy feature allows you to copy learning goals, course expectations, employer expectations, etc. from one student to another.
*You can use the copy feature even if a student has a completely different employer and/or course.
To copy a form or learning plan:
1. Click to access the Forms section. Under the New Form heading, click on the desired form type (e.g. the WEA icon)
2. Click on the “…” button beside the form or plan that you wish to create a copy of (under the Recent Forms heading, right-side of page)
A drop-down menu will appear, select Copy.
After Copy is selected, the following message will now appear as well:
3. In the Student field (under the New Form heading), search for (using first OR last name) and select the student that you wish to copy the information to.
4. Then, proceed to complete the remaining fields for this student (i.e. Course, Employer information).
NOTE: Course and Employer information can be unique (i.e. students do not need to have the same course or placement in order to use the Copy feature).
6. Once saved, the copied plan or form will appear under the Recent Forms heading (right-side), at the top of the recent forms list. Click on the recently generated form (the form or plan that was just copied). This will take you directly into the form (e.g. WEA) or learning plan.
7. Click Auto Fill (and Save), to autofill the form with the new student’s information (i.e. a student’s demographics, course and placement details autofill the copied form).
8. Review the form or plan, then Save and Export the form or plan when you are ready.
- The form will auto-fill with relevant student information and all other field will copy over (e.g. Placement Start and End Dates).
- If you are creating an OYAP form, you will need to check off the Registrant box at the top of the form in order to auto-fill sections one (Participant) and two (Registrant) of the form.