Keywords make it easier to find students or employers by tagging them with certain words or phrases.
To tag a student or employer with keywords, you:
- Click on the tab
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you find the Advanced Filters.
- Click on All Students if you want to tag a student or All Employers if you want to tag an employer
- Use the search bar to find the relevant student or employer and select their name to access their profile
- Type the relevant keywords into the Keyword field
- Note: use commas to separate different tags. Some keywords for employers include:Some keywords for students include:
- Click Save
Once you have saved these keywords, you can use them in the Employer and Student sections. Just type the desired keyword(s) into the search bar and any employer or student tagged with those keywords will show up in your search results.