“Co-op” and “Related” are course types.
A “Co-op” course is the course that connects a teacher to a student. This designation also allows multiple teachers to share students if necessary.
A “Related” course is the course that a student is assigned to for their program.
To label a course as Related or Co-op, you:
- Click on the tab
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you find the Advanced Filters then click on All Students. This will take you to the Forms-side of the software
- Use the search bar or scroll down to find the name of the student you are trying to locate. Make sure to only type in their first or last name in the search bar
- Select the student’s name to access their profile
- Select the Courses tab
- Select the course from the drop-down
- Select Co-op or Related from the Kind drop-down menu
- Click Save