“Co-op” and “Related” are course types.
A “Co-op” course is the course that connects a teacher to a student. This designation also allows multiple teachers to share students if necessary.
A “Related” course is the course that a student is assigned to for their program.
To label a course as Related or Co-op, you:
- Click the Students tab at the top of the screen
- Use the search bar or scroll down to find the name of the student you are trying to locate
- Select the student’s name to access their profile
- Select the Courses tab
- Select the course from the drop-down
- Select Co-op or Related from the Kind drop-down menu
- Click Save