#1: Click on the Forms link in Hour Republic (top of screen) to create a new form
#2: Click on the type of form you would like to create (e.g. Learning Plan)
#3: Complete the following 6 fields, and Save
- Type in student name and select
- Choose Course from drop-down
- Type in employer name and select *If an employer, contact or position are missing, then click the + symbol to add any missing information to the employer database directly from the form.
- Select Contact (this is the placement supervisor; if missing, click the + symbol)
- Select Position (this is the job role of the student; if missing, click the + symbol)
- Select semester (if different than default)
#4. All new forms will appear under Recent Forms. Click on the desired student’s form (right-side)
Ensure all of the above fields are auto-selected before selecting the Auto Fill button (see screenshot above).
#5: Click the button to auto-fill the form, then Save.
#6: Click Save or Save and Export
The learning plan will export to PDF or HTML. Note, if the learning plan does not export, please ensure that your pop-up blocker is turned off [see FAQ].
ADVANCED SEARCH & FILTERS
COPY a FORM
You can copy a student’s form or learning plan to use for another student. Simply press Copy > complete the 6 fields for the new student you wish to copy the information to > Save