Create a sign up code for your students before they register for accounts.
To begin, select your high school on the left tool bar
- Click this icon to access Signup Codes
- Select the to create a new signup code
- Either create your own random code (i.e. HogwartsFall2019) or click the Randomize button to create a random code
NOTE: The codes must be at least 5 characters.
- Under the Student Settings section, you have the option to add the Year Started (year student started Grade 9, or year student started College/University), the semester associated, and/or select the Type of Student (Co-op, Dual Credit, SHSM, or Volunteer).
NOTE: You can select multiple types of students
- Once you have created a class, you can also add multiple classes under one code. Click here to learn how to create a new class.
- Click Save to finish adding a new code
NOTE: Once saved, you can view which students are associated with the sign up code by scrolling to the bottom of the page