If you would like to quickly locate your students’ unapproved hours, then please follow these steps:
1. Go to the section
2. Next, locate the Detailed Hours report and click on it
3. Scroll down and set the Category, Status, and Approved filters to the following:
NOTE: You can also change filters like the Date Range if you would only like to see specific unapproved hours.
4. Click the button and this will show you all the unapproved hours at your school. The report can also be exported to Excel.
You can create a PDF version of reports by following these steps:
1. Click on the tab on the left sidebar.
2. Select the desired report. Once you apply all the filters, click .
3. You will be taken to a web version of the report, right-click anywhere on the page to open up a menu. Select the Print… option.
4. Once you click Print… a pop up menu will appear. Set the Destination to Save as PDF.
4. Select the button at the bottom of the page.
5. Save the file to a location on your device.
There are four places teachers can see data on student registration.
1. Click the high school icon on the left tool bar, select the ‘Sign Up Codes’ icon, select the code you would like to review. This will display a list of all the students who signed up using the code which includes their registration date and time.
2. Click icon to view students Last Login on the Student Dashboard.
3. Click icon, then the student profile, select the information icon, Under the General tab you will see the sign up date
Teachers can select the
icon, Click the Registered Students Report to see the date the student registered on Hour Republic.
To begin, select Reports icon on the left tool bar
1. You can choose to generate reports for General Information, Demographics, Hours, Scheduling, Statistics, Organization/Employer, and Reflection/Journals
2. Select the report type you would like to create
3. Use the search bar, date range and filters to customize the report and sort the data or leave it as default to generate all data
4. When you are ready, click the in the top right corner to create the report
5. A separate tab will open up with a report, but you can also download the report by clicking to customize the report further
How to Create an Hour Report
1. Select the tab
2. Scroll down to the Hours section and select a report, we recommend the Overalls Hour Report.
3. There will be a number of filters which you can adjust. If you are looking to run a report on your class, make sure you set the Class filter to your class, otherwise, the report will encompass your entire school.
4. Once you are done adjusting the filters, click .
5. You can now export your report to Excel by selecting .