Create a sign up code for your students before they register for accounts.
To begin, select your high school on the left tool bar
1. Click this icon to access Signup Codes
2. Select the to create a new signup code
3. Either create your own random code (i.e. HogwartsFall2019) or click the Randomize button to create a random code
NOTE: The codes must be at least 5 characters.
4. Under the Student Settings section, you have the option to add the Year Started (year student started Grade 9, or year student started College/University), the semester associated, and/or select the Type of Student (Co-op, Dual Credit, SHSM, or Volunteer).
NOTE: You can select multiple types of students
5. Once you have created a class, you can also add multiple classes under one code. Click here to learn how to create a new class.
7. Click Save to finish adding a new code
NOTE: Once saved, you can view which students are associated with the sign up code by scrolling to the bottom of the page