Organizations/Employers can approve or decline student hours via email by following these simple steps:
#1. Organizations/Employers will receive an email message regarding student hours
#2. Click the button in the email
#3. Review the information the student shared, and click or
For more information regarding the process, please see details below:
1. When a student submits their hours for approval, the organization will receive an email from Hour Republic.
- The email comes from Hour Republic (email@example.com)
- The subject of the email is: Please verify hours for [name of student]
- Placement (co-op) hours are submitted weekly
2. Open the email, scroll to the bottom, then click on to approve or decline the hours
3. You will be taken to a screen where you will have a chance to review the hours and submit a comment (optional)
4. Once you are finished reviewing the hours, you may select or
5. A verification message will appear as follows:
Thank you. The status of these hours has been updated. Have a great day!
If the student has sent out hours for approval and the organization has not received the email, then here a couple of possible reasons why:
1. The email may have been sent to your Spam folder.
2. The student may have inputted the email address incorrectly; double check with the student to ensure the email address is accurate.
Why isn’t an organization receiving my email for the verification of hours?
Here is a more detailed FAQ on a similar topic.