Organizations/Employers can approve or decline student hours via email by following these steps:
1. Organizations/Employers will receive an email regarding student hour verification
2. They click the button
3. Next, they review the information and click or
For more details regarding the process, please see below:
1. When a student submits their hours for approval, the organization will receive an email from Hour Republic:
2. Open the email then click on to approve or decline the hours
3. You will be taken to a screen where you will have a chance to review the hours and submit a comment (optional)
4. Once you are finished reviewing the hours, you may select or
5. A verification message will appear as follows:
Thank you. The status of these hours has been updated. Have a great day!
If the student has sent out hours for approval and the organization has not received the email, then here a couple of possible reasons why:
1. The email may have been sent to your Spam folder.
2. The student may have inputted the email address incorrectly; double check with the student to ensure the email address is accurate.
Here is a more detailed FAQ on a similar topic.