You can create a PDF version of reports by following these steps:
1. Click on the tab on the left sidebar.
2. Select the desired report. Once you apply all the filters, click .
3. You will be taken to a web version of the report, right-click anywhere on the page to open up a menu. Select the Print… option.
4. Once you click Print… a pop up menu will appear. Set the Destination to Save as PDF.
4. Select the button at the bottom of the page.
5. Save the file to a location on your device.
How do students print one hour log?
In the Hours section, students can export one entry of their hours by clicking at the right side of the desired hours. Select Export to create a PDF summary of hours and print.
How do students print a summary of all of their hours?
In the Hours section, students can export a summary report of their hours by clicking the Export iconbelow their progress bar.
To begin, select Reports icon on the left tool bar
1. You can choose to generate reports for General Information, Demographics, Hours, Scheduling, Statistics, Organization/Employer, and Reflection/Journals
2. Select the report type you would like to create
3. Use the search bar, date range and filters to customize the report and sort the data or leave it as default to generate all data
4. When you are ready, click the in the top right corner to create the report
5. A separate tab will open up with a report, but you can also download the report by clicking to customize the report further