If you have been in a situation where your student incorrectly inputted their shift hours and you had to manually fix each and every one of the shifts, then this feature is perfect for you. Our Total Hour Override feature allows teachers to quickly change a student’s total hours for a weekly log without having to worry about monotonously fixing each incorrect shift. To override a student’s hours, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to your Placement Dashboard and click on the desired student
2. Click on the link next to the incorrect Weekly Log
3. Scroll down to the Total Hours and click on the pencil icon
4. Type in the correct total hours
When a student’s hours are Verified by an employer, a teacher has the ability to ‘Approve’ the hours. This feature is available for both the Placement and Volunteer dashboards.
The purpose of this to serve as an indicator to the student that they are on the right track. The check mark also allows teachers to keep track of which logs they have reviewed to date.
If Verified hours are not approved, they have a light green ‘x’ under the Approved column while Non-Verified hours appear as blank.
To locate specific student logs/placement hours, please complete the following steps:
- Go to the Student Section
- Click on the name of the desired student
- Once you’re on the student profile, there will be a Semester option under Add Hours
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the appropriate option
- Lastly, please click on to filter the logs/hours
Now only logs/hours from that term will appear on the student’s profile.
NOTE: We never delete logs/hours just in case they need to be accessed again.