In terms of exporting and printing documents, a teacher can:
- Export and print individual forms for one student (e.g. one WEA, one learning plan);
- Export and print all forms for a particular student (e.g. a student’s WEA, OYAP, and SCELP);
- Export and print more than one form or learning plan for their class (e.g. all OYAP forms).
Once exported, the forms are collated into one PDF document, then teachers can print the document.
Export and print forms for one student
(e.g. one WEA, one SCELP)
There are several options to export individual forms and learning plans:
1. When a form or learning plan document is open, click Save and Export (either at the top or bottom of the form)
2. In the main Form section, under Recent Forms, select all or a specific form and type the students name in the search bar. Select one or all the recent forms you want, then click Export Forms
Export and print the same form (e.g. WEA) for multiple students
- In the main Form section, under Recent Forms, select all or a specific form and select all the students you want included, then click Export Forms