By default, Hour Republic comes with several achievement types including: Parent Consent Forms, Background Checks, WHMIS, and WEA Forms. However, if you would like to add more achievement types, there are 2 ways that teachers/coordinators can do this:
1. Locate the sidebar on the left panel, then click on the tab with your school’s name (this is the Admin section).
2. Select the tab on the left that says Achievements.
3. Once you’re in the Achievements section, click on the button.
4. Type in the desired achievement in the Achievement field (e.g. WHMIS).
5. Once you’ve typed it in, click .
1. Locate the sidebar on the left panel, then click on the Students tab.
2. Click on any student.
3. Next, select the icon located at the center of the screen.
4. Select thein the top right corner.
5. Click on the text that says . This will take you to the Achievements page.
6. click on the button.
7. Type in the desired achievement in the Achievement field.
8. Once you’ve typed it in, click .
1. If there is an achievement you’d like to remove, select the button next to it.
2. For more information on how teachers/coordinators and students can create achievements, please click here