Student types let you indicate whether a student is in a Co-op, SHSM, or Dual Credit program and can be useful when running reports. Follow this guide to learn how you can create and set student types.
Q. How do teachers/coordinators create new Student Types to be added to the drop-down?
1. Locate the sidebar on the left panel, then click on the tab with your school’s name.
2. Select the tab on the left that says Student Type.
3. Once you’re on the Student Type page, click on the button.
4. Type in the desired Student Type in the Student Type field.
5. Once you’ve typed it in, click .
1. Locate the sidebar on the left panel, then click on the Students tab.
2. Click on any student’s name.
3. Once you’re on the student’s profile, click on the icon.
4. Select the tab on the left that says Demographics.
5. Click on the text that says . This will take you to the Student Type page.
6. Select on the button.
7. Type in the desired student type in the Student Type field.
8. Once you’ve typed it in, click .
If there is a student type you’d like to remove, select the button next to it.
Q. How do I Change Student Types?
1. Go to the desired student’s profile.
2. Select the tab on the left that says Demographics.
3. Select the drop-down menu for the field.
4. Choose the appropriate student type.
5. Once you’re finished, click .